A Stored Grain National Information Hotline has been established to support growers with all their grain storage investments and practices.
Check out the latest summary report on our “Investigation of continued sustainable and profitable water use through trialling alternative crops” project.
Ways to tweak your livestock system for the current conditions and lessons learnt from 2006.
Welcome to the MacKillop Farm Management Group
- Driving innovation, productivity and profitability -
MFMG is a leading provider of research and extension for agricultural systems.
MFMG develops and delivers innovative and sustainable farming practices through collaborative research, communication and extension for the benefit of members and the agricultural industry across the South East of South Australia, Western Victoria and beyond.
1. To be the leading provider of Research, development and extension in the “region”
2. To drive adoption and innovation from R & D
3. To support the development of independent research capabilities
4. To be the leading organization representing mixed farming in the region
These objectives are underpinned by two operational objectives
5. Operate as a professional organization
6. To have a highly recognized and respected brand which delivers value to members
Click here to hear the thoughts of Chairman, Duan Williams and why he believes the MFMG is so important to the future of agriculture in the South East
2013 South Australian Regional Awards - Limestone Coast
Luekaemia Foundation Award Sustainability Award Winner - MacKillop Farm Management Group
For further information regarding MFMG activities please contact
Krysteen McElroy (Executive Officer)
Telephone 0408 655108
Disclaimer: All information is offered by the MacKillop Farm Management Group solely to provide information. While all due care is taken, MFMG and its officers and directors take no responsibility for any persons relying on the information and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in presentations provided.