26th August 2015 @ Naracoorte Town Hall with the GRDC updates
The MacKillop Farm Management Group (MFMG) has started exploring opportunities for poppy cultivation in the South East region of South Australia.
Welcome to the MacKillop Farm Management Group
- Driving innovation, productivity and profitability -
MFMG is a leading provider of research and extension for agricultural systems.
MFMG develops and delivers innovative and sustainable farming practices through collaborative research, communication and extension for the benefit of members and the agricultural industry across the South East of South Australia, Western Victoria and beyond.
1. To be the leading provider of Research, development and extension in the “region”
2. To drive adoption and innovation from R & D
3. To support the development of independent research capabilities
4. To be the leading organization representing mixed farming in the region
These objectives are underpinned by two operational objectives
5. Operate as a professional organization
6. To have a highly recognized and respected brand which delivers value to members
Click here to hear the thoughts of Chairman, Duan Williams and why he believes the MFMG is so important to the future of agriculture in the South East
2015 Ag Excellence Alliance Sustainable Farming Award - MacKillop Farm Management Group
Chief Executive Officer Krysteen McElroy and Research & Operations Officer Felicity Turner accepting this award from PIRSA's Andrew Johnson.
2013 South Australian Regional Awards - Limestone Coast
Luekaemia Foundation Award Sustainability Award Winner - MacKillop Farm Management Group
For further information regarding MFMG activities please contact:
Krysteen McElroy (Chief Executive Officer)
Telephone 0408 655 108
Disclaimer: All information is offered by the MacKillop Farm Management Group solely to provide information. While all due care is taken, MFMG and its officers and directors take no responsibility for any persons relying on the information and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in presentations provided.